Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Making My Way Through The Thick Tandy Hills Foliage

As you can see, via the picture, the foliage on the Tandy Hills continues to get more lush, green, thick and colorful.

Soon, unless Mother Nature does something, some of the trails are going to become very narrow, or disappear all together, for the duration of the green time of the year in North Texas.

The temperature was in the low 70s when I got my endorphin inducing aerobic stimulation today.

I remember a time arriving in Tacoma in August of 2004 with the locals in full heat swoon mode because the temperature was in the high 70s. The locals were swooning while I was shivering.

Speaking of ennui, which if I remember right I spoke of a couple days ago, indicating I had succumbed to a mood of ennui. I think my ennui mood may be contagious. Elsie Hotpepper is now showing signs of ennui.

Since I can not escape my ennui mood I think I will go lounge in the sun for awhile and bake at 81 degrees. The pool will be available if I need some cooling.

No comments: