Saturday, May 26, 2012

Listening For The Sound Of Music On The HOT Tandy Hills

In the picture you are looking north on the Tandy Hills, about 4 hours before the hills come alive with the sound of music.

And people.

But, the hills were people free, except for me, in the noon time frame today.

Prairie Fest x3 Part 3 starts up in about an hour.

I am currently not in a very festive mood.

I talked to my mom this morning. My mom tasked me with the task of calling a cousin I've not seen in decades. I don't like making cold calls.

Elsie Hotpepper may or may not go see The General tonight at Movie Night on the Prairie. I am experiencing Elsie Hotpepper type ambivalence on The General viewing too.

The hill hiking was highly humid today. The temperature was in the upper 80s, but felt way HOTTER due to that vexing humidity problem.

I know today's Prairie Fest event is solar powered, including solar powering the movie projector. What I don't know is if there is solar powered air-conditioning. I suppose one could consider wind to be solar powered air-conditioning. I know the wind blowing on the hills today had a pleasant cooling effect at times.

No comments: