Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Chilly 2nd Wednesday Of May Going Swimming With Mister Mikogo

Looking skyward through the bars of my patio prison cell on the morning of May Day 9, I see a little cloud action blowing by.

Clouds I see, but what I feel is air currently chilled to being only 29 degrees above freezing.

61 degrees is cold. Eventually, if the temperature predictors are correct with their prediction the air will at some point today get 20 degrees warmer than its current chilly state.

I have yet to see this BIG moon people are talking about. Even my mom has seen the BIG moon and asked me if I've seen it. My mom has macular degeneration, so there are a lot of things my mom can not see.

This morning I get to have fun trying to make something called a Mikogo connection. A Mikogo connection connects two remote computers, through Mikoga, allowing the users on both computers to look at the same thing at the same time.

Before I get Mikogaing I think I will go swimming before it gets any colder.

No comments: