Sunday, November 2, 2008

Durango TV Blog

Sometimes I enjoy writing about something I've watched on TV. Usually I enjoy writing about it because in some way it has appalled or disgusted me. It's a good thing to vent.

But, except for the fact that I watched the TV show while in Texas it has nothing else to do with my life in Texas, which was what I thought the theme of my Durango Texas blog was going to be.

Sometimes I stifle myself from writing about something I've watched on TV due to it seeming somehow out of place. Well, dense boy that I am, the solution was obvious, but came to me slowly.

As in I've started a new blog, all about TV. Durango TV. I think I'm going to have fun with this one.

If you haven't heard Sarah Palin getting punked by a pair of Canucks from Montreal pretending to be French President Sarkozy, go to my new blog and listen to it. It is pretty funny. My favorite part is when Sarah gets asked if Joe the Plumber is her husband.

No comments: