Friday, November 28, 2008

A Drippy Seattle Like Day in Fort Worth

No hiking or roller blading for me today. It's been dripping and gray all day, so far, today. This is not Texas type rain. This is a gentle dripping Pacific Northwest type of rainy day. Very rare here. In Texas when it rains the clouds mean business, as in heavy downpours that can last a long time.

That is my current view in the photo.

Everything, including the pool, was wet when I went swimming this morning. There was a dry spot under the Magnolia tree where my towel could stay dry.

It's 3pm now. I think I may be suffering from SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder), again. Today is causing me painful flashbacks to my month-long stay, last summer, in frigid Tacoma.

My TV Blog is continuing to go nuts. Due to those Real Atlanta Housewives. It's got to die down at some point, I would think. I need to watch more TV and find some more good controversies to write about. It's so bizarre, now I've got people making comments to the people making comments.

Like this one that just popped up....

To Anonymous.........You're an idiot. Way to let someone have their own opinion that doesn't agree w/yours. Very open minded...NOT! But since you like NeNe, it's not surprising that you think and act like her. Just the fact that you like her...well, that says it all about you now doesn't it?! You talk about all the ladies "faults". Like NeNe did nothing wrong? How 'bout bein jealous 'cause Kim made a new friend? How 'bout talkin trash about your friend? How 'bout gettin drunk and actin loud and obnioxious at someone else's b-day party? Oh yeah, she's a perfect angel. lol

And this one. This person seems to think I'm doing an investigation...

Hey, if you blast yourself on National TV and boast about money and the good life which money can bring you in Atlanta, then you should show for it. Obviously, whoever anonymous #6 might be a little bitter for some stupid reason? Good job on the investigation!!! For you anonymous #6 you get a job and leave this blog site alone if you are too hurt and bitter to read it. Now you have a good day!

Well. What can I say? I have no idea.

No comments: