Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Durango TV Has Exploded

A couple weeks ago it crossed my mind to make a TV Blog, because I thought it might be a good thing and might get a lot of hits.

Well. It's only been a couple weeks and I've not had a blog on fire before like this TV thing is.

The fire is caused by The Real Housewives of Atlanta show on Bravo. And the search for who "Big Papa" is, among other things. Right now I'm hearing the hit beep going off about every second.

Go to my Durango TV Blog and scroll down til you see the Live Feed Stats thing. Click view in Real Time and you'll see and hear the noise I'm hearing.

The Internet is such a strange, entertaining world. It's addictive. Like coffee. Which I've currently cut back on. I'm not cutting back on my Internet addiction. No matter what it does to my blood pressure.

No comments: