Monday, November 17, 2008

A Very Cold Monday Morning Swim

Yesterday it was barely above freezing when I got in the pool. The water felt warm compared to the air.

This morning it was the opposite. It was 48 when I went outside this morning. The air temperature felt warmer than the pool water. So, this morning it was a bit more bracing than yesterday.

I got adjusted to it though and swam for almost a half hour. I continue to find it odd that I can get in the hot tub for a few minutes and then get back in the pool with it way less bracing than when I first get in it. That's the hot tub I'm heading towards in the photo.

My privacy was violated this morning by a surprise visit by Miss Puerto Rico. She was bundled up like she thought it was going to snow. I got out of the pool and chased her with the threat of a wet cold hug. But that turned chilly for me so I jumped back in the water.

1 comment:

Cupcake Parade said...

Let me know if you need another assistant.