Thursday, November 13, 2008

Alma Sings at the Tarpon Ice House in Port Aransas Thursday

Alma will be singing tonight at the Tarpon Ice House down in Port Aransas. I can't tell you how much I wish I could be there.

Alma will be singing about 7pm to 10ish pm Island Time at the Tarpon Ice House 103 Roberts (by the VFW Hall on Alister at Beach Street) Port Aransas TX 78373.

Grab a sweater and come on down to the Tarpon Ice House.

We'll be burning pinion wood in the chiminea and tipping ice cold brewskys in this outside venue. I'm doing this one for fun so we'll just see what mischief we can get into! Don't waste your time at the lame-o local imitation coffee house. They just want your money. Trust me when I tell you this. Just come to the Tarpon Ice house where you can be yourself. We love that!

I'm playing for tips so bring your $1s (bigger bills always welcome) to help me make rent. I want your money, too, but I really care about you. I will sing my butt off for you! This is free music, so anything you can contribute will help! It's the slow season in Port A so I don't have to tell you what that's like! You'll have fun and my friends, known as the locals, will hopefully all come out and you will see why I love them so much! There's no place like Port Aransas and I'm feeling the love today for some reason! :-)

Come - Be Yourself.

No comments: