Monday, November 3, 2008

Crying Wolf For Chesapeake Energy

I've mentioned previously that I get a lot of comments from what I suspected, though the suspect denied it, was a Chesapeake Shill, using a slightly less obvious propaganda technique than their previous more ham-handed approach which used embarrassingly stupid boilerplate comments that us who received them exposed them for what they were.

The suspected Chesapeake Energy Shill in question calls himself wolfcry44.

So, my crack team of Internet Fraud Investigators has uncovered evidence that wolfcry44 is, in fact, associated in some way with Chesapeake Energy. Whether this makes him a shill or not, I'll let you decide.

And now that that is out of the way, it is time for lunch. Homemade Pea Soup with Grilled Cheese on Whole Wheat. No natural gas was used in the grilling of that cheese.

No comments: