Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Durango Texas World Update: Swimming & TV

I got an email this morning from one of my two readers asking why I didn't go swimming yesterday, wrongly assuming that I had not, due to me neglecting to mention that I had.

So, yes, I did go swimming yesterday. It was cold. But not as cold as this morning. It barely got into the 50s all day yesterday and with the overnight temps being in the 40s it made for some chilly water at 7am.

But I somehow managed to stay out there for about 30 minutes. You can see by what's on the TV screen that it is yet one more sunny day here in North Texas. Sunny and warmer than yesterday, with it already being warmer than it got all day yesterday, as in it is 56 out there right now, heading to a high today of 75. So, tomorrow morning the pool should be warmer. But after tomorrow the prediction is for temps in the 30s.

Speaking of TV, my web stats have gone way up the past 5 days, with yesterday my total number of visitors being 4,675. Of those 3,477 were visitors to my TV Blog. Previously the most Blog visitors I've ever had in one day was around 1000. This morning the TV Blog is being even busier than yesterday, with 677 visitors so far, when I looked at the stats at 9am. So, today should end up being a bigger number than yesterday.

Go here and you can see the bizarre phenomenon of people all over the country coming to my TV Blog due to Googling after watching a TV Show. Aren't there more important things to be curious about?

No comments: