Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Right To Life, Sax & Roller Blading In Texas

More on the sax later.

First, my daily swimming report. I got in the water about 7am. It was a bit cooler than yesterday, but it was very pleasant. After I became numbed.

Rush Limbaugh didn't wear on my nerves today. Because I turned him off after about 10 minutes.

I had to go to Washington Mutual again today. Before that I went to the Post Office and got gas. Not at the Post Office, but at the gas station near the Post Office. $2.08 a gallon. I didn't call mom to tell her I got gas. I'd just done that on Sunday. It'd just worry her if she knew I got gas again so soon.

After Washington Mutual I went to Quanah Parker Park to go roller blading. As I put on my blades I started to hear music. A mournful sort of sound. In the distance I saw a guy standing, playing a saxophone. He seemed to be quite good. But I'm tone deaf, so who knows.

That's the sax player in the first photo. That's me roller blading in the second photo.

I had me quite a fine time roller blading. Today it was windy which makes rolling on wheels a bit more challenging.

After I was done with Quanah Parker Park I went to my polling place to check out some books. There seemed to be a lot of voters. There was one annoying woman holding a big "Vote Right to Life" sign. I don't care if that's her point of view. I just don't want her waving a sign at me when I'm going to get a book.

So, that's my Election Day excitement for now. My Election Night Party starts at 7. You are welcome to come. Just don't bring any signs. Or say anything stupid. I maintain a Stupid-Free Zone nowadays. If I can help it. Which I can.

No comments: