Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama's Obscene Gesture Towards John McCain

I heard it first this morning while I was doing Yoga while listening to Rush Limbaugh. Rush Limbaugh has really been wearing on my nerves the last few weeks. Gone is most of the humor, replaced by a ranting blowhard. He's taken a huge credibility hit with me.

And then today, between ranting about Obama not helping his Aunt Zeituni, who is in the country illegally, lives in a slum and who managed to send Obama a $260 contribution, which Obama sent back, without adding a penny to help his poor aunt and Obama's brother living in a hut in Africa, Rush managed to mention that Barack had given John the finger today.

I found this hard to believe. But then I remembered the reports of him doing the same thing to Hillary. I figured it was just an accident in the Hillary case. So, it turns out that Obama did appear to do what Limbaugh said he did. It looked quite calculated to me.

To late for me to change my vote.

You can watch the YouTube video of Barack's obscene gesture below. But hurry, YouTube seems to be pulling these videos soon after they appear....

No comments: