Sunday, November 9, 2008

45th Anniversary of JFK Assassination

It's less than 2 weeks til the November 22 45th Anniversary of the John F. Kennedy Assassination. It seems like just yesterday I went to Dealey Plaza for the 40th Anniversary. That event attracted a very large crowd.

I got some good video that day. You can watch that below. If you've never been to the 6th Floor Museum and you are in the Dallas zone, either residing or visiting, you really need to go. The museum very eerily takes you back in time. The 6th Floor Museum may be the best museum I've ever been to.

I've been twice. The first time was good. The second time was with my mom and dad. They weren't too interested. Mom said it's because they lived it and remembered it all. But, when we were outside I pointed out the Grassy Knoll. What's that mom asked? I pointed out the Triple Overpass. What's that mom asked? I pointed out Dealey Plaza. What's that mom asked? I pointed out the 6th Floor window. Mom knew what that was.

After we were done with Dealey Plaza and JFK mom and dad were hungry. So, I took them to the one of the World's Most Unique McDonald's. They knew what that was.

No comments: