Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shocking Georgia Bigfoot Sasquatch Hoax

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that yet one more time a proof of the elusive existence of a Sasquatch Bigfoot has proved to be a hoax.

Despite the promise of a California news conference at which photo proof and DNA testing results were to be presented, what actually ended up being presented was the fact that when the Bigfoot in the freezer was thawed it was found to be made of rubber.

As in it was some sort of rubber gorilla suit. It was sold by some tricksters, frozen, to a couple of gullible Georgians, who then proceeded to excite the world with what they had frozen in their freezer.

I blogged, skeptically, a few days back about this Georgia Bigfoot. I guess I'm not all that shocked this turned out to be yet one more Bigfoot Sasquatch Hoax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was all in good fun, though, right?

Lauri Evans said...

Durango...those two yay-hoos from here are two jokesters. Unfortunately, one WAS a cop and was just canned. The other one's vocation I can't remember. I think they're in deep doo-doo(official language here). They took some money prior the exhibition and now face some heat.
Oh well...don't mess with Sasquatch!
xo lulu