Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Dancing Again

Yes, I have watched Dancing with the Stars. I find it entertaining. I like watching something where I know no matter how long I practiced I'd not be able to do what these people do.

Usually there is at least one "star" who is very entertaining. The last season of Dancing with the Stars I found no one entertaining. So I quit watching.

The season previous to the last one had Marie Osmond on it. She was very entertaining and provided good drama. Like fainting and deaths in her family.

The new Dancing with the Stars starts September 22 on ABC. As usual several of the "Stars" are stars I've never heard of.

Like Jeffrey Ross. He's a celebrity roaster and a comedian. Or Brooke Burke. Never head of this star. She's an actress. Never heard of a guy named Cody Linley. He's a "Star" on something called Hannah Montana. I've never heard of Warren Sapp. He's a football player. The football players they've had on Dancing with the Stars have been very entertaining, like Jerry Rice and Emmet Smith. If I remember right, Emmitt Smith won. There are two Olympic jocks I've never heard of on this edition of the show, those being Maurice Green and Misty May-Treanor, a sprinter and a volley baller.

And then there are the "Stars" I've heard of. Like Susan Lucci. She's Erica on All My Children. She should be fun to watch. I know who Cloris Leachman is. She's funny. In her 80s now. It embarrasses me to realize I know who Kim Kardashian is. She's on an awful reality show called Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She's also taken her clothes off for Playboy. Lance Bass sang in a boy band and likes boys more than girls. Rocco DiSpirito is a celebrity chef who had a reality show called The Restaurant. Rocco has the potential to provide some good drama. I wonder if his mama is still alive and cooking meatballs? Toni Braxton I know is a singer. Can't name one of her songs, though. I also know who Ted McGinley is. He was on Married With Children. I would bet he'll be one of the first kicked off the show this time.

So, of the 13 dancing "Stars" I have heard of 7 of them. I'm rooting for Cloris for the win. I hope she's paired with the Russian pro named Maks. They'd be funny together.

No comments: