Sunday, August 31, 2008

400 Pounds At 7 Years

I see kids here grossly overweight and wonder how a parent lets that happen. And why isn't it considered some sort of child abuse? I've seen little boys so fat they are ashamed to take off their shirt to get in the swimming pool. That's just sad.

It's one thing when an adult, for whatever reason, decides to abandon common sense and pack on pounds to the point of obesity, but a kid, they can't make that choice, or shouldn't. Some adult should be controlling what the kid eats.

The below video is a sorry sad thing. I've known adults in almost this condition, but never a little kid.

Meanwhile I've fallen to a new low. 167. I would have thought with all the forced feedings when I was in Washington that I would have packed on a few pounds, but no, I'm skinnier than ever.

The opposite of obese is no picnic either, I tell you. I need new clothes. I do not like shopping for new clothes. The only things that fit me are shirts and a coat my sister got me when she got tired of seeing me in the same ol' baggy stuff. Maybe I should eat more.

No comments: