Wednesday, August 6, 2008

McDonald's With Mom & Dad

I think I mentioned earlier that today was my Mom and Dad's Anniversary. 57th.

I also mentioned earlier today that I walked back here from Lulu's, passing a McDonald's on the way.

Somehow this led to Mom and Dad wanting to take me to McDonald's tonight. My Dad drove. Kristin came along. I had a Filet-o-Fish Meal Deal. Or something like that. Kristin told me to get this Meal Deal thing so she could have the fries.

The fries were good.

That's Mom and Dad in the photo. Heading into McDonald's. But that's not the McDonald's we went to tonight. The McDonald's in the photo is the one we went to in Dallas in 2001.

When we left McDonald's Kristin directed Dad to the Tacoma waterfront so we could see a Tall Ship from Columbia. That morphed into a tour of part of the Tacoma waterfront I'd not seen before.

Eventually we got back here. A baby and his parents arrived and we all sat outside on the backyard deck and had bubblegum ice cream.

I'm quickly losing my mind here. Each day seems to bring one more, or two, things to feel bad about. Tomorrow I'm at Pioneer Square in Seattle. I'm sure there will be some fresh hell to torment me.

No comments: