Friday, August 8, 2008

August 7 in Seattle

I had me a day. Short version. Seattle has drastically changed since I left 9 years ago. For the better? Or worse? I'll wait on that. Til I see the video I took today.

In the meantime, suffice to say, I walked miles today. I was all over downtown Seattle.

I was in Seattle, at Pioneer Square's Occidental Park for Art in the Park. Art in the Park turned out to be the best of this type thing I've been to.

And once more Lulu and I got recognized for our blogs. Apparently we are developing a fan base of rabid loyal readers. Well, Lulu is. I'm just every once in awhile her guest blogger.

That's Art in the Park in the photo, with the Smith Tower hovering above it.

I'm too tired to type more right now. That and my memory will be better by morning. I hope.

1 comment:

Lauri Evans said...

I can hear your fanny draggin' all the way in Georgia. Post-parental-visit-fatigue-syndrome.
You'll feel better after a good night's sleep.
ox lulu