Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man Cannot Be Seen In Wichita Falls

No, that is not the Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin Man you are looking at here.

It is highly likely I will never again see the Shadow of the Tandy Hills Thin Man.

What you are looking at here is the Shadow of the Mount Wichita Thin Man.

I'd not climbed to the summit of Mount Wichita since a horrific incident a week or two ago when I was assaulted by swarms of various biting insects.

Today there was not much bug biting danger due to two things.

One being that a strong flying insect grounding wind was blowing.

The second reason for reduced bug biting danger was I was covered by Cutter Flying Insect Repellent.

I only made it three times to the summit of Mount Wichita today. The mountain's trails were not in top shape due to mountain climbers climbing when the mountain was muddy from the recent deluges.

Four youngsters joined the Old Thin Man climbing Mount Wichita today. One of the youngsters was of the female type and was wearing what must have been mountain climbing flip flops.

When I was a youngster flip flops were called thongs, before that thong word got co-opted by skimpy swimwear.

Mountain climbing with flip flopping thongs as ones footwear did not seem like a good idea to me.

Anyway, I had myself such a mighty fine time seeing my thin mountain shadow today I may return tomorrow...

No comments: