Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fort Worth's Concerts In The Garden Starts June 5

I had a fatal error in a blogging last week in which I said that the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra's Concerts in the Garden was starting up a week earlier than the actual starting date.

I'm mortified. Who knows how many dozens of my dozens of blog readers showed up expecting to hear Mingo Fishtrap, when all they got to hear was the chirping of birds.

Trish Ciaravino sent me a nice message correcting my error and providing new information. I'll copy her message below...

Hi there!

Thanks for including Concerts In The Garden in your blog. The music festival actually starts this Friday, June 5.

You can get the complete concert schedule here.

There are 16 performances including an Elvis tribute, laser light show set to music, Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, Eagles and Led Zeppelin tributes, Independence Day celebrations and more.

Best,
Trish Ciaravino
Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra

No comments: