Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rosie The Rat Dog & Family Are Now Heading North On The World Famous Alaska Highway

Rosie the Rat Dog with Bear
My Big Sister and her Big Entourage have made it past Dawson Creek and are now heading north on the World Famous Alaska Highway.

I did not know the Alaska Highway was World Famous til I read it on a sign in a picture on the Rosie the Rat Dog Alaska! Blog.

"YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE WORLD FAMOUS ALASKA HIGHWAY DAWSON CREEK, B.C."

That is Rosie the Rat Dog in a confrontation with a bear, in the picture, above, that I swiped from Rosie's Blog.

Rosie the Rat Dog is sort of a famous dog, likely not as famous as the Alaska Highway, though. Years ago Rosie the Rat Dog won some sort of Dog Award from some Japanese entity. This happened back in the previous century, so my memory of details is a tad foggy.

I am fairly certain, though, that Rosie did not fly to Tokyo to accept her prestigious award.

2 comments:

CatsPaw said...

Rosie didn't even get to fly to Phoenix for lunch???

Tide Chaser said...

Rosie the rat dog finally has seen lots of real bears!