Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Matthew McConaughey Baby, Me & Yoga

Matthew McConaughey is a native Texas boy. He has a house down in Austin where he likes to get naked and play his bongos late at night. He and I have a lot in common, because I enjoy naked bongoing, too. Earlier in the evening though. And my preferred herbal stimulant is tea. Red Zinger.

When Matthew is visiting the D/FW zone he likes to run in River Legacy Park.

I am very grateful to Matthew McConaughey for one good reason. He taught me the right way to do the Cobra Yoga position. I've been doing the Cobra Postion correctly for a year or so now. It's made my back so much stronger. And when I do get a back a bit out of whack, like a couple weeks ago, I think the proper Cobra gets my back back working real fast.

I don't remember when last Matt was here running at River Legacy. He's been busy because he got himself in the family way with his girl friend, a model named Camila Alves. The pair are not married, but yesterday they became proud parents of a little boy named Levi.

Levi will likely be taught the proper way to do Yoga Positions from a young age. I wish I'd had that advantage.

No comments: