Monday, July 14, 2008

Chesapeake Energy Protest Meeting In Fort Worth Tonight

A large crowd is expected to be present and protesting at a meeting tonight in Fort Worth. The protestors are trying to stop Chesapeake Energy gas lines from running under their homes.

Which reminds me of something.

First they drilled near a home out in the country, but I didn't speak up, because it was far from me. Then they drilled in my city, but I didn't speak up, because it wasn't in my neighborhood. Then they drilled in a park, but I didn't speak up, because I didn't use that park. And then they drilled by me and I'm speaking up before they run a pipeline under my house. Speak up before they are under you.

Fresh incoming, below,
from Fort Worth's #1 Rabble Rouser,
Don Young.



THIS IS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD TODAY,
IT WILL BE IN YOURS SOON!!!
CHESAPEAKE
"STOP"
THE CARTER AVE. PIPELINE
AND THE SCOTT AVE.
"HIGH IMPACT GAS WELL"
***************************************
Please attend in Protest!!
Kathleen Hicks will be in attendance. She needs to see signs of community involvement and support.

COMMUNITY MEETING
***********************
Carter Avenue Gas Pipeline

It is VERY important that you attend this meeting!!!
If you have any questions and/or concerns regarding Chesapeake's plan to place "GAS PIPELINES" under our lawns and neighborhood streets.
JUST SAY NO!!! This is the time to address your concerns.

Meeting will be held at the:
Sycamore Community Center
2522 East Rosedale Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Monday July 14th, 2008 @ 6:30 PM

STOP
THE SCOTT AVE.
"HIGH IMPACT GAS WELL"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHESAPEAKE, Doing Fort Worth a LOT of HURT!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that Chesapeake addresses these city wide issues one street at a time? Better yet, why is the leadership of Fort Worth letting its "VOTERS" be done this way by BIG business? Must I add BIG BUSINESS which has no concerns for FORT WORTH let alone a neighborhood or a street within..... I SAY WHEN ELECTION TIME COMES IN 2009!! MAKE A STATEMENT! VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS!

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE MAYOR OF FORT WORTH,
CHESAPEAKE OR MIKE MONCRIEF?
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL
"RECALL MONCRIEF"

Anonymous said...

WOULD MAYOR MONCRIEF ALLOW
GAS PIPELINES UNDER BRYCE AVENUE?
NO NO NO NO NO!!!
HE SAYS NOT IN MY BACK YARD

Anonymous said...

Chesapeake doing Fort Worth a lot of hurt? Hiring hundreds of employees, investing millions in the local community, paying millions in royalties and bonuses to local land owners. The only ones doing a lot of hurt to Fort Worth are the ones spreading the hysteria.