Tuesday, April 1, 2014

For His Spring Break Spencer Jack Has Relocated To Arizona

Last week my mom informed me that Spencer Jack was flying his dad, who is also my favorite nephew, Jason, and his favorite girl friend, my potential favorite niece-in-law, Brittney, to Phoenix to visit Spencer Jack's great grandparental units, also known as my mom and dad.

This morning, when I woke up my computer I found photo documentation from Spencer Jack's dad, photo documenting Spencer Jack in Arizona, posing in his great grandparental unit's front yard.

As you can see, my mom and dad have a very low maintenance yard with very little grass in need of mowing.

The photo documents were not accompanied by any explanatory verbiage.  However, I think I can tell the second photo was taken in the interior of Spencer Jack's great grandparental unit's abode.


I  can identify most of the people who are looking at me in the photo. On the far left we have the aforementioned Brittney, next to Brittney is Spencer Jack's dad, then my mom and dad. I am not sure who is next to my dad, but I'm guessing it is my favorite brother-in-law, Jack. I am guessing next to Jack, in the white helmet, with no discernible chin, is Spencer Jack's very special aunt Clancy, with Spencer Jack standing next to Clancy, appearing to be taking a picture. Then coming up the other side of the table we have Spencer Jack's grandpa, also known as my little brother Jake, who is currently way bigger than me, then my favorite sister-in-law, Jill, and next to Jill, my favorite brother-in-law Jack's first wife, my sister, Jackie.

I have no idea why there are so many bottles of bottled water sitting on the table. My mom and dad have filtered tap water that I found to be quite drinkable.

No comments: