Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Google Has David Hasselhoff Visiting Spencer Jack In Arizona

A few months ago Google added an odd feature to Google accounts.

The Google+ Auto Awesome feature.

An awesome feature which makes no sense and which I don't know how to get rid of.

Previous to today all the Google+ Auto Awesome photos have occurred when I have blogged a photo of an icy snowy scene, usually from one of the ubiquitous ice storms which plagued this part of the planet last winter.

Google+ Auto Awesome would take my perfectly innocent winter scene photo and add falling snow flakes to it.

Really not all that awesome.

When Google does this awesome thing I see the notification "bell" in the upper right of the home screen of the Google Account has turned red, thus indicating I am being notified about something. That is how I learn that an Auto Awesome photo has been added.

Added to what? I really don't know.

This morning's Auto Awesome photo from Google made absolutely no sense, and was not even remotely awesome, adding David Hasselhoff to a photo of Spencer Jack which I had blogged yesterday.

Now, had Google added falling snow flakes to the scene of Spencer Jack in Arizona, well, that might have sort of been slightly awesome.

But, David Hasselhoff?

No comments: