Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Walking With My Little Sister & The Indian Ghosts & Turtles Who Haunt Arlington's Village Creek

Today my favorite little sister who lives most of the time in Arizona went walking with me and the Indian ghosts who haunt the Village Creek Natural Historical Area.

As you can see today the usually skittish Village Creek turtles were enjoying sunning themselves on their favorite log.

I think the gusty wind made the turtles less skittish than they usually are. I know the gusty wind had that effect on me.

Whilst talking to my sister I learned I was erroneous regarding a photo Spencer Jack's dad, my favorite nephew, Jason, emailed me last week. Turns out one of the few things I was right about in describing the picture was correctly identifying the person wearing a white helmet with no discernible chin as being Spencer Jack's very special Aunt Clancy.

I thought Spencer Jack was standing by his Aunt Clancy taking a picture of whoever it was who was taking the photo which was sent me. That is the picture I am talking about below.


Turns out mostly everyone in the picture is looking at Spencer Jack taking the picture, with Spencer Jack not at the far end of the table, That is a big mirror at the end of the table, reflecting back Spencer Jack.

So, there you go, I'm glad I cleared that all up.

The biggest news I learned today whilst walking with my sister was that one of my favorite nephews may be getting married. I would need to go to that wedding, if invited. Hopefully Aunt Clancy won't make a spectacle of herself like she did at the last nephew wedding I  went to, that being Spencer Jack's dad's.....

No comments: