Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Rainy Gray Day In Fort Worth Not Fort Walton Florida

I woke up to a downpour this morning. This did not please me as in now I can not do my regularly Saturday Tandy Hills Hike. When one is a creature of habit disruptions like this are very unsettling.

For the past couple hours it has been a northwest in winter type rain, a constant sprinkling, but no downpouring. And I've heard none of the predicted thunder.

My favorite Blogging Co-Conspirator has escaped this grayness, for blue sky and a sandy beach, at Fort Walton in Florida. I've no idea where that is. I'll go see. Okay, it's on the eastern end of the Florida panhandle. I'll see how many miles from here. 773 miles. Microsoft's Streets & Trips program is such a slick little tool for plotting directions and finding places.

Fort Walton is near where Tootsie Tonasket's long lost sister was recently found. Tootsie and the long lost sister have not yet had a reunion.

No comments: