Sunday, May 17, 2009

Durango's Old T-Shirts

Yesterday I blogged about my new blog, Durango World America, and the fact that I'm not liking that name all that much. I ended up with that name due to the process you go through when you create a new blog, with one name choice after another getting rejected due to the name already having been taken.

I got a couple suggestions for blog names.

Mr. Twister suggested "Durango's Old T-Shirts." Okay, I'm not really getting it, but I think it's funny.

Then the ubiquitous Anonymous had several suggestions, How 'bout "Durango Does America"? Or "Durango's Been There, Done That... And Lives to Tell About It"? "Durango Jones.."? "Durango's From SEE to Shining Sea"?

And then Chipper chipped in with, "I like the Durango World America name. Keep it."

No comments: