Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fort Worth Gas Price Rises Fast Again

Yesterday a gallon of regular unleaded at my neighborhood QT was $1.92. This morning, when I went to Arlington, I needed gas. So I went to the QT. Overnight gas had gone up to $1.98.

I got gas, but did not call my mom with my usual call to tell her I got gas and how much it cost. It was not convenient at the time. I intended to make a gas call, later, but I forgot, til now, when it is also not convenient to call.

A few minutes ago I had to go to the Post Office. The route there goes by the QT. Now, just a few hours since I bought gas, it has gone up another 7 cents, to $2.05, as you can see in the picture, in which you can also see it is foggy here today in North Texas.

Are we in for another round of fast rising gas prices? If it zooms back up to $4 I think that'll be the blow that totally knocks the current situation into truly being The Great Depression 2.0. That is truly greatly depressing.

No comments: