Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOST Facebook TV Star Friend

Just moments ago I blogged my sad lament about wanting to be at a beach, on top of a mountain or on a roadtrip. Actually combining all three would be great.

After I finished my sad lament I saw I had a Facebook message. When I logged into Facebook I saw the online chat thing was open. My one longtime reader may remember me mentioning a few days ago the pleasant surprise of getting Facebook Friended from a high school classmate, which then led me to learn she is now a TV and Movie Star. The TV part being on LOST.

Her message to me in the chat thing was commenting on me being up at 4am and saying I must be an early riser. I suspect I have some time setting wrong, because I was not up at 4am, though I did get up before dawn today.

I then saw on that Facebook Wall thing, or whatever it is called, that Beth had added some more pics for LOST fans. My favorite was the pic with Sayid. The one with Hurley is cute too. There were pics with Dr. Jack Shepherd, Danielle, the French Woman, Walt and I forget who else.

Like I've said before, I've never had a TV Star Facebook Friend before. Let alone one asking me if I'm an early bird. It's got me all atwitter. And wondering why nothing exciting ever happens to me, like being on a TV show? I suppose one must make some sort of effort for such a thing to happen. Making an effort has never been one of my outstanding traits.

4 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Love Lost...very sad that next season will be the final. Since, you have an inside contact...any word on a spin off?

Living in New Orleans during my early twenties, I observed many a movie being filmed in the Big Easy...met some actors; James Spader, Jean Claude VanDamme, Kevin Cossner, Nicholas Cage and John Goodman...but never have I found that an old HS chum was a famous actor/actress!

Durango said...

When I logged into Facebook about an hour ago, among the people on line were you and the LOST star. I asked her if she had the inside scoop on the convoluted plot. She told me the actors get told nothing.

twister said...

the mostest famous person that i've met was Renée Zellweger. she has family living in our great state. at the time it happened it was accompanied by an incredibly surreal quality. and that's all i'll have to say about that.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Thanks for trying Durango...:)

Twister, all you have to do is join a Krewe for Mardi Gras down in New Orleans and you'll meet celebrities such as; John Goodman, Whoopie Goldberg, Harry Connick Jr. --Sometimes at the House of Blues...you also get star struck, you know, if you're into that kinda thing. Oh, and Ann Rice has a lovely home down in the quarter...off St. Charles, I think.