Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hitler Was Murdered & Oswald Was A Patsy

I think I may be too easily swayed by people who make a good case to support what might be an erroneous conclusion.

I probably would not make a good juror.

Lately I've read a couple books that altered what I thought I believed to be true.

I've long thought those who doubted Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the JFK Assassination were conspiratorial nutjobs.

And then I read "Oswald Talked" by Ray and Mary LaFontaine. That book had all sorts of disturbing information I did not know about. Like Oswald had a lot of contact with the FBI prior to the Assassination. And Oswald was not some loony loner.

Now I'm reading "The Zapruder Film" by David R. Wrone. If you've never watched the Zapruder Film watch the YouTube video below. The Warren Commission conclusion has the magic bullet coming from behind Kennedy. Watch the video and see if that's your conclusion.

I just finished "The Murder of Adolf Hitler" by Hugh Thomas. This book makes the case that Hitler did not commit suicide. Rather, some of those closest to him were getting nervous due to the Soviets being a couple blocks from Ground Zero. Hitler had told his people he was going to commit suicide and gave instructions as to what to do with his and Eva Braun's corpses.

But, at the end Hitler was a mess, according to those there, barely able to function. So, Hugh Thomas puts together a pretty good argument that in the end Hitler was murdered, quickly disposed of, with the remaining Nazis running like rats to escape all the Incoming Ivans.

So, this week I'm choosing to believe Hitler was murdered and Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy.

No comments: