Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tootsie Tonasket To Texas

Tootsie Tonasket called while I was walking at the Village Creek Natural Historical Area to inform me that she is coming to Texas and wants to go to the Texas State Fair. Tootsie asked if she can stay at my place. I didn't know what to say, so I said yeah, I guess so.

Tootsie also informed me that she wants to go to Joe T. Garcia's and have one of their legendary margaritas. I have not gone to Joe T. Garcia's in a long time. Not since they filled in the swimming pool.

Tootsie also informed me she wanted to go see that Lake Grapevine place I've written about before. I told Tootsie I really wouldn't have a lot of time to play tour guide.

Tootsie then informed me she also wanted to see the Fort Worth Stockyards and see the herd of longhorn walk down the street. And have BBQ at that Riscky's place she's seen on my Eyes on Texas website.

And how many days is it that you plan to be here I asked. 5 was the answer.

I guess I can handle 5 days of Tootsie Tonasket. But I hadn't planned on going to the State Fair of Texas this year.

No comments: