Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancing With The Stars & Cloris Leachman


Well, just as I thought would happen, I didn't make it through very much of last night's Dancing with the Stars. I made it almost through the first dance, that being one with a kid I've never heard of from a TV show I've never seen called Hannah Montana. He was dancing with Julianne Hough. She's won a couple times. She's a young blonde. Together their combined ages were less than 40.

Last night I didn't make it long enough to see the oldest person they've ever had on the show, 82 year old Cloris Leachman, dance with the oldest pro they've had on the show, named, I think, Corky Ballas, he being the dad of another of the pro dancers, that being Mark Ballas.

Cloris and Corky's combined age was something like 143. So, I found out I don't need to watch the show live. It's all been YouTubed. This takes out all the commercials and all the boring stuff that causes me to quit watching.

I've now seen Cloris do her dancing. She is very amusing, as you can see for yourself in the video below. She appears to be in great shape. So does Susan Lucci who is 61 or 62. I'll put the Susan Lucci video below the Cloris one. Dancing with the Stars is on again tonight. And again tomorrow night. As much as I enjoy watching people do stuff I know I can't do, I don't think I'll even try to watch.




No comments: