Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Bad Gas News With Your Morning Coffee

Incoming from Don Young. A list of links to articles in the Star-Telegram, including the shocking one at the top of the list. Plus a wise saying from Confucious....

1) The Texas RRC voted unanimously, yesterday, to use Oil & Gas Clean-up Funds to speed up drilling permits. There ARE 49 other states to live in, you know. Choose carefully.

Click here to read the story.

2) Former Fort Mayor Bob Bolen has joined the Motley Fool Mayor's Chorus in singing the praises of urban gas drilling. I'm sure Moncrief and Barr requested this bit of corporate drivel.

Click here to read the story.

3) Do not underestimate the impact of the Thomas Drilling site in east Fort Worth. This 3-pronged assault on West Meadowbrook is THE Tipping Point for anyone paying attention. This is the Alarm Bell that must be answered. Be ready.

Click here to read the story.

4) Remember: Moratorium Rally Thursday afternoon at 5:30 pm.

5) "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

Confucius

No comments: