Friday, September 26, 2008

Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden

Well, I continue being unable to watch more than an hour of TV. Last night I was sure I'd make it through the 2 hour Survivor premiere. I usually like Survivor. I thought the 2 hours would be some sort of improved intro that made it easier to get hooked.

Instead it turned out to be 2 episodes back to back. I bailed after barely making it through the first episode.

One of the things I like about Survivor is the locations. Exotic locales that I'll never see but would like to. But the Earth's Last Eden didn't thrill me too much.

It's always hard to get hooked on a new Survivor. It's too many people to keep track of and it takes awhile to get to know the quirks of their personalities. Or for there to be any sort of plot-line.

One strange thing, Survivor started out with a walk through the jungle, heading to a beach. The Survivors were dressed like they were going to work in an office. Most of the women in dresses. A couple of the guys in suits with ties. In the jungle.

I'm thinking Survivor is yet one more TV show I'm not going to be watching. What's wrong with me? I used to be so easily entertained.

No comments: