Monday, October 26, 2009

A Dog Runs Wild In The Rain In Fort Worth

That is the dreary Monday noon, Fort Worth, Texas view a short distance from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony. We had some thunder late last night. It didn't boom too long.

The rain has lasted much longer than the booming. It wasn't dripping too much on me when I went pooling this morning. The water didn't feel as cold as yesterday. That's always a good thing.

You're heading to the Post Office with me in the picture. On my way back, in this same location, a cute little puppy was walking on the road as if it thought it was a car. Vehicles stopped on both sides of the road, including me, trying to get the dog to safety.

Eventually I drove on and left the matter to Darwinian selection. I can be heartless when I don't know what else to be in a particular situation.

It's time for lunch. I hope little Toto made it home safe.

No comments: