Saturday, October 3, 2009

Texas Twittering About Real Atlanta Housewives

My TV Blog is on fire again. Once more due to those annoying Real Housewives of Atlanta. By fire I mean that the blog is getting 50 visitors every 15 minutes or so.

Yesterday the total was the highest ever. Today's will likely be more due to this week's episode having a lot to do with the crazy Kim character and her affair with a married man, who she now claims to be engaged to, she calls Big Poppa.

Almost everyone who comes to my TV blog comes looking for a photo of Big Poppa. Go here to the FeedJit stats and see what I mean. The blogging they are being directed to was written almost a year ago.

Today the percentage of those on my blog searching for Big Poppa, is down a bit due to the sad news that one of the Atlanta Housewives, Kandi Burruss' fiance, known as A.J., nickname for Ashley Jewell, died from head injuries sustained in a brawl outside an Atlanta strip club.

I blogged about A.J., then Twittered about it. I learned a couple weeks ago that this causes people to come to the blog. It took me a long time to figure out what Twitter was useful for.

2 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

How do you create the tiny URL?

Durango said...

Go to http://bit.ly and you'll see how to make a tiny URL.