Thursday, October 29, 2009

Watching For Tornadoes From The Swimming Pool This Morning In Texas

The National Weather Service Storm Prediction Center has issued a tornado watch this morning. The temperature has taken a big upswing, as in it's in the mid 70s coming up on 7am, which is when the tornado watch expires. It is being a bit gusty out there. So far I've heard no tornado sirens.

Since we are having a heat wave I'm going to ignore my therapist, Dr. L.C.'s, diagnoses of serious derangement being in play for me to continue going swimming in what the doctor believes to be frigid, unswimmable water.

An incoming tornado matches my mood this morning. I think I mentioned that yesterday I changed the DNS settings so that my websites can move to my new webhost. Well, this morning I did a WHOIS check and learned one of the name server's IP address had been entered incorrectly. I sent off a support ticket, set to urgent. I'm sure it will be quickly fixed. But it's aggravating.

I can't wait to see what fresh hell today is going to be.

No comments: