Friday, October 16, 2009

Sarah Palin's Daughter Bristol's Baby's Baby Daddy Follows Me

Yesterday I blogged about the Flying Saucer Balloon Boy. And then blogged about it again when I learned, from Levi Johnston, that the Balloon Boy had been found, safe and sound.


In the blogging, where I said that in this bizarre new world we live in, consisting of news coming at you from all sorts of odd locations, I said that Levi Johnston had become a news source for me due to the fact that it was from a Levi twittering tweet that I learned the Balloon Boy had been found.

In the course of the blogging about Levi Johnston I took a little poetic license and said he was one of my legion of Twitter followers. Which wasn't true.

But it is now true. This morning I got an email from Twitter telling me about a new Follower. The email informed me that "Durango Jones, Levi Johnston is now following your tweets on Twitter."

So, now I can honestly say that Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol's baby's Baby Daddy, Levi, is now ardently following my every single tweet on Twittering. I'm taking poetic license again.

Levi may not be following me for long. He keeps saying he is going to delete his Twitter account due to getting tired of too much flack from the pro-Palin right wing nutjobs. I'd get tired of it too, if I were Levi. Which I'm not. I find it amusing to read.

No comments: