Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tandy Hills Cure Backaches

My back is no longer aching. I took it to the Tandy Hills Natural Sanatorium Area for a walk around noon. The first mile or so was a bit dicey and then the pain seemed to just melt away and I was back walking normal.

It is October 3, a couple weeks into Fall. Leaves are starting to turn and for some reason, this year, wildflowers continue to pop out and color up the Tandy Hills.

Today it was large herds of big yellow flowers that have sprouted up. Are these some type of Sunflower? I have no idea.

It was clear and in the 60s when I took my backache cure. It is still in the 60s, but it is not longer clear. Now it is raining.

3 comments:

Don Young said...

Maximillian Sunflower. They are having an exceptional year.

twister said...

What kind of camera are you using? Now that you've had a camera for awhile do you find that you wished that there's a camera you would rather have? I'm contemplating the purchase of a camera so's to add pictures to my feeble blog attempt and I'm looking for advice.

Durango said...

Don---Thanks for the flower name.

Twister---My camera is a Canon Powershot SD 890. I got this camera after reading a lot of reviews. I'm happy with it. Very easy to use. And the battery goes and goes and goes. I've only re-charged it 3 times since I got the camera. This camera does good video as well as pics. If I remember right I paid something like $220 for it at Costco.

Your blog attempt isn't feeble. But, adding pics is a good plan.