Monday, October 19, 2009

The Bright Blue October Sky Of Texas

I forgot there was a cat over at Miss Puerto Rico's who was relying on me to keep her fed and her water bowl full.

So, that's the view from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony a little after 3 in the afternoon. The cat still had plenty of food and water, so I'm not too irresponsible.

As you can see it is another bright, blue sky day here in Texas. That recent unpleasantness of weeks of rain and fog and no blue sky is fading from memory.

It is 74 out there right now. Windows open temperature. I left a patio door open the night before last. That morning was in the 40s. Which is about what it felt like inside here. The patio door is open right now. Must remember to close it tonight.

Due to the cool temps the pool was a bit bracing this morning, but I quickly got used to it. It should be warmer tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Steve A said...

The sun was actually a bit of a downer - I drove to work instead of riding...