Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things Are Looking Up. I Won Another Scrabble Game

Finally. I won something again. I thought it was a miracle of good luck and good letters when I beat the reigning Scrabble Queen of Washington State the first time.

And now it's happened again.

This almost cheers me up. Almost.

I enjoy Scrabble. It really does strain a part of my brain that prefers to not be disturbed. When I first woke up that part of my brain I had a lot of trouble coming up with words or seeing how to make multiple words.

But as more strain was put on the Scrabble part of my brain it became less of a strain. I'm thinking it's causing all sorts of new neurons and synapses to form. I have no idea if those are the proper terms.

2 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I think it all happened when you had your happy day, since then you've sounded 10 years or more younger!

Jovan Gonzales said...

Hahahahaha! I know how you feel. Something so trivial being so awesome! I feel the same way when I actually finish a crossword puzzle. I feel like I've only finished one about 10 times in my life. But scrabble! That's intense. You would make word wizards proud!