Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little Blue Sky Returns To Texas

The latest in the view from Miss Puerto Rico's balcony series. We have had the return of some blue sky in Texas. I had to look east towards Dallas to see some blue. I don't know how fleeting this reappearance of blue will be. Or if it will be a growing thing.

I do know that after days of cold, it has warmed up enough that I have re-ignited the A/C. And here I thought I was done with that nonsense for the year.

I can tell you that the blue sky is coinciding with my own burst of personal sunshine. As in today has been a good day. A real good day.

I have been up since 3. That's early, even for me.

Due to not wanting to, I did not go swimming this morning, even though I was back from the airport in plenty of time to do so. I seem to have slackened off on the exercise addiction. I'm quickly turned to jello-like flab. It should go away tomorrow if I decide I want to go swimming.

No comments: