Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Queen Of Wink Finds Whisky Missing

I just heard from the Queen of Wink that when she returned to her kingdom, from her recent journey east, she found that the court cat caretakers had allowed the escape of the kitty Whisky.

Learning of the missing Whisky reminded me I am supposed to check in on Miss Puerto Rico's cat, Tasha, every day. I forgot til late yesterday and was on course to forget totally today until learning of the missing Whisky reminded me there is a cat who's welfare is dependent on me.

So, after I finished lamenting about the missing Whisky I headed over to Miss Puerto Rico's. That is the 4 in the afternoon balcony view in the continuing "View from Miss Puerto Rico's" series.

Note the color of our afternoon Texas blue sky. It looks tropical. Sometime tomorrow it will start looking like a winter northwest sky again, with incoming warm clouds from the south likely bringing us a lot of rain. The National Weather Service already, this morning, issued a Flash Flood Warning through Thursday night. So, this could be a real wet one. With us only barely dried out from the last real wet one.

The Queen of Wink told me that the New York ZipLiners told her that several people have told them they came to New York to ZipLine after reading about it on my blog. Miss Connie also told the Q of W that there are still 2 tickets waiting for me. The Q of W had so much fun ZipLining she'd love to do it again, though it was a bit expensive.

2 comments:

Steve A said...

Kitty whisky - sounds like fermented cat urine. Ick!

It's sure been raining a lot in October...

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Oh, Steve...you can plainly see that there is no "e" in Whisky's name. We're rounding day three and still no sign of our beloved pet. Annie had herself a good cry today, but recovered quickly when Shelby the munchkin licked her toes.