Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jessica Simpson Pregnant With Tony Romo's Baby

Tony Romo is the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. That's a football team. Jessica Simpson is a cutie pie from Dallas. She sings. She was married to a guy named Drew, or Nick. They came to fame on an MTV reality show called, I think, The Newlyweds. By the end of season 2 they were heading towards splitsville.

Last year during a short break before a playoff game, Tony Romo took off with Jessica Simpson to a Mexican resort. This seemingly harmless trip erupted into a scandal here in the Dallas zone.

And now the rumors are flying that Jessica Simpson is knocked up. She was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby hump under a baby hump disguising outfit. Since Jessica's been seen a lot with Tony Romo, it's assumed that he would be the Baby Daddy.

I like Tony Romo. I'm not a big fan of sports jocks, mostly I think they are very stupid and it's appalling they get paid so much for playing games. But I saw Tony Romo at an event in Dallas and he seemed real smart to me. And real likeable. And I really like Jessica Simpson, she's both cute and funny. Not all that smart though.

Last year Tony and Jessica showed up at a Dallas rock concert thing. A band I'd not heard of, Metal Skool, was playing. Somehow Tony and Jessica ended up on the stage with Metal Skool. Singing. You can hear Tony Romo singing in the below YouTube video.

I hope these kids get married soon if Jessica is in the family way. Her dad's an ex-preacher and would seem to be a stickler for such things.

2 comments:

Lauri Evans said...

Don't have your email...wanted to let you know those Texas pictures were from the SPRING 08 shows! we'll be in Warrenton 9-26 thru 10/03....giddy up non-Cowboy Cowboy
ox lulu

Anonymous said...

She was on a show with Nick not Drew thats his brother. She doesn't look pregnant. I think its a rumor but I dont think she is even with Tony anymore either.