Sunday, April 1, 2018

Adventure Unplugged In Wichita Falls Visitors Guide

Months ago I found myself surprised to learn I had become the Wichita Falls Visitor Bureau Outdoor Adventure Guru.

I learned this when I was asked if use could be made of a blog post about the newly opened Wichita Bluff Nature Area.

I said sure, make whatever use of that blog post you can make of it.

That blog post was then re-configured and turned into what you see above, a couple pages in this year's Wichita Falls Visitors Guide.

I like the heading above the photo of me.

"ADVENTURE UNPLUGGED"

I have no idea what that means, for sure, but I like the sound of it. I basically like anything unplugged.

One of the perks of being the Wichita Falls Outdoor Adventure Guru is I get all the water I can drink any time one of my unplugged outdoor adventures takes me to the Wichita Falls Visitors Center offices.

I have yet to avail myself of this hydration opportunity....

No comments: