Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Fat End To A Long Day In Texas

I've already said this was Durango Texas Politically Incorrect Day, that and I'm real tired, due to being awake since 2am. So, my good taste judgment, faulty even when well rested, is likely in total failure mode at this point in time.

I talked to my favorite Arizona Sister a little while ago. I told her my TV Blog was being an out of control monster. She told me our favorite Washington Sister was enjoying doing her Blog where she pretends to be a pair of poodles named Blue and Max.

My favorite Arizona Sister said she's gonna start a Blog now that it seems to be the thing all her literate siblings are doing.

In the meantime, while waiting to see my favorite Arizona Sister's Blog, I am still traumatized by last night's horrible attempt to eat me by the Gigantic Ugly Fat Women. I can't even type that without shuddering.

Below is video of one of those Gigantic Ugly Fat Women eating, not me, but turkey. Better the turkey than me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!! like why would someone that size want to be on a video for all to see? i`d be ashamed. guess cause i see that as somewhat abnormal.

somaphx said...

Note the supersized sports bra. Hah! See what I'm sayin'? Feel my pain?