Thursday, November 17, 2016

Spencer Jack In New York City Seeking The Donald At Trump Tower

Spencer Jack sent me that which you see here, yesterday.

Spencer Jack and his Favorite Dad at a pre-election anticipatory protest in New York City outside the future American president's residence in Trump Tower.

I do not know if Spencer took his dad inside the tower and attempted to get on board the escalator or elevator.

Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, probably does not remember, as he was much younger than Spencer Jack's current age, but a time or two I took Jason and his brother, my Favorite Nephew Joey to Seattle where we'd go for elevator rides in various downtown Seattle skyscrapers.

I think the last time I took a ride on a downtown Seattle skyscraper elevator was in the year 2001. I was getting a tour of my little sister's operation in the Seattle justice department. Unlike the elevator rides of a couple decades prior, on that 2001 elevator ride we got to exit for a tour of an entire floor, including my little sister's office which had a panoramic view, from high, of downtown Seattle.

Actually, in some ways, a better view, what with being in the heart of downtown, than that afforded from atop the Space Needle, which is north of the downtown Seattle skyscrapers.

I have not taken an elevator ride in any of the skyscrapers in the current Texas town in which I am aboding, Wichita Falls.

One of the downtown Wichita Falls skyscrapers has no elevators, or escalators. I believe one reaches the top floor of Wichita Falls' World's Littlest Skyscraper via a ladder.

And when you reach the top floor of the World's Littlest Skyscraper there is not much of a view. Well, I think one might get a good look down on multiple railroad tracks....

No comments: