Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wearing Long Pants To Walk Across Fosdick Falls Feeling The Earth Move

Earlier today I heard on the radio that an earthquake shook the ground south of Dallas in the past 24 hours.

When I exited my motorized transport today at Oakland Lake Park I thought I felt the earth move.

I am almost 100% certain that the movement I thought I felt was not an earthquake.

I am also almost 100% certain that the movement I thought I felt was not caused by the water falling over Fosdick Falls.

As you can see, above, it does not appear that there is enough water falling over Fosdick Falls to cause any earth tremors.

Despite the imaginary shaky ground I had myself a mighty fine walk around Fosdick Lake. The temperature was barely in the 50s. I was in long pants.

Wearing long pants makes me feel so grownup....

1 comment:

Steve A said...

Perhaps the earthquake and tomorrow's Tsunami drill in Ocean Shores is more than coincidence...