Thursday, March 16, 2017

Throwback Thursday Time Machine To Decades Ago

I was looking for a particular photo, scanning through hundreds upon hundreds of non-particular photos, when I came upon the photo you see here.

Since today is Thursday I figured I would indulge in one of my rare instances of participating in that popular Throwback Thursday thing I see on Facebook, where one goes back in time to an earlier era via a photograph.

In this Throwback Thursday photo that would be me on the left.

Standing next to me is Spencer Jack's grandpa, my little brother, Jake, he being the proud papa of my Favorite Nephews, Jason and Joey.

Next to Jake is my little sister, Jackie, the mother of my Favorite Nephews, Christopher and Jeremy, and first wife of my Favorite Brother-in-Law, Jack.

Next to Jackie is my oldest sister, Nancy, currently known as Clancy. This photograph is believed to be the last documented incidence of Clancy wearing a dress.

Missing in this photo is my littlest sister, Michele. I estimate Michele's arrival was around four or five years into the future from the time this photo was taken.

Jackie's hair remains as blonde as it is in this photo. Jackie's sibling's hair color has not remained the same as it is in this photo.

Other than that, except for Clancy, my siblings and I really have not aged all that much since this photo was taken way way way, decades ago, in the previous century....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna make a Throwback Thursday guess on the car behind the kids. The car is a 1955 or 1956 Plymouth Savoy.

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!